Tuesday 8 September 2020

Following On...

 ....from our gallivant to Suffolk Parts to buy out that nice Mr Roche, I have been a-sorting assorted-things. Today was Pedals - first to the hot shed to pick out some possibles, then arrange the table on the lawn (much nicer) and literally to wash everything (all very dirty), assess, open, remove capacitors, brush out grot, close, clean leads, list, number, photograph, bag up and then to the attic, with 3 big bags-full to put away. Sorted and stocktaked all the boxes, added 3 more, put everything nicely together by type in lots of nice new boxes...

Aaaaargh. So hot after all that that I had to have another shower, and now I'm just about to start remaking the page HERE

I have given up hopes of having clean hands any time soon, but I do have an awful lot of useful and saleable stuff ready to go.



And, I seem to remember thinking That I would not be bothered with electricals... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment