Thursday 11 June 2020

Notes on the Current Situation, June 2020

I'm busy. I've never been so busy. Some mornings I wake up to 20 new orders from the overnight emails, and then sit over breakfast and watch them roll right in.  And, yes, I'm very happy about this, but it does mean that some of you think I'm not paying attention, or ignoring you, or something

Well, you just need to be a little bit patient.  I'm doing my best!

I have to select things before I offer to charge for them. I have to answer the phone and write stuff down. I have to find, wire or rewire, fix, polish, check, pack, charge and take-to-the-post-office. I go to the PO twice a week - i could not manage once, as the trolley was too heavy to drag and anyway, I kept running out of milk and fruit. I sometimes have to eat, sleep, wash, and do my Daily Ws*

The current situation will not last forever, and I need to make the most of it while I can, but...

...but, I can't do any stocktaking, sorting, photographing, listing, uploading, while I'm doing all the above.. So I'm falling further and further behind...

And, I need you to email me, not Facebook, or Messenger, or TextMessage, PLEASE!

So, I have just eaten supper; back to picking, packing, and scratching-of-head...

*Watering, Wood, Washing, Washing-up, Washing Me, and Work-about-the-House... I think I may have a floor here somewhere

No comments:

Post a Comment